Production Builder Administrative Assistant
**Veterans Encouraged to Apply**
opportunity to Advance
Looking for a hard-working talented individual to support our Production Builder Services team. Must be willing to start at entry-level position and move upward. The successful candidate will have excellent time management, multi-tasking and communication skills. This position requires strong basic math and computer skills. The successful candidate will be able to manage a variety of tasks from construction site plan reading to data entry.
Training hourly plus benefits* and plenty of opportunity to earn more DOE. Medical/Dental/Vision/Life offered after 60 days. Flexible work hours negotiable between 6 AM to 5 PM. Start time between 6AM and 8:30 AM.
Hourly plus benefits. Training wage $14-15 DOE. Work Monday – Friday, occasional weekend shifts. Commission potential after training period.
Work with a great team of people in a positive, encouraging, and family-oriented environment. Medical plan includes dental, vision, and life insurance. 2 Week’s Annual Vacation/Sick Leave that accrues daily after six weeks training, Six Paid Holidays, opportunity for Bonuses and more.
- Make sure you meet the requirements below.
- Include a note explaining why you would be a good candidate for this job.
- Enclose your job history and resume.
- Pass “fit for duty” physical exam, plus drug, marijuana, and criminal background check
- Strong basic math skills
- The character trait of honesty
- Good references
- An Excellent Driving Record
- Ability to see well and identify small flaws in material
- Ability to work with 25 lbs and occasionally lift 60-90 lbs
- Ability to hold 60 lbs outstretched for 15 seconds
- Ability to walk up and down steps repeatedly on some occasions
- Ability to kneel, bend and squat
- A good sense of balance
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently
- Strong public relations and team-work skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and learn quickly
- Reliable transportation
***Experience with reading and working with construction site plans is not required, but is a plus.***
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual preference, disability, or any other protected class.