Outside Sales Consultant
**Veterans encouraged to apply**
opportunity to Advance
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn skills and move ahead in your career? We are looking for a hard-working & talented individual with an eye for detail to work in an exciting, positive, face-paced and often demanding work environment. A successful candidate must be willing to start at entry-level in a position and move upward. A good candidate will have strong computer skills, writing skills, and be very organized. Experience in construction or design is not required, but a plus. Training hourly plus benefits* and plenty of opportunity to earn more DOE. Medical/Dental/Vision/Life offered after 60 days.
Hourly plus benefits. Training wage $14-15 DOE. Hourly + Commission after training period. Monday – Friday, occasional weekend shifts.
Work with a great team of people in a positive, encouraging, and family-oriented environment. Medical plan includes dental, vision, and life insurance. 2 Week’s Annual Vacation/Sick Leave that accrues daily after six weeks training, Six Paid Holidays, opportunity for Bonuses and more.
- Make sure you meet the requirements below.
- Include a note explaining why you would be a good candidate for this job.
- Enclose your job history and resume.
- Pass “fit for duty” physical exam, plus drug, marijuana, and criminal background check
- Available to start within three weeks
- Excellent communication Skills---soliciting, receiving, and sharing job details
- Strong basic math skills
- Detail Oriented
- Proficiency at data entry
- Familiarity with PC Computers
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Legible handwriting
- The character trait of honesty
- Works well on a team
- Good job references
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to understand drawings and manage details
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently
- Strong public relations and team-work skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and learn quickly
- Reliable transportation
***Experience in Construction not required but is a plus. Blueprint reading also a plus.***
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual preference, disability, or any other protected class.