Entry-Level Craftsman Associate
**Veterans Encouraged to Apply**
opportunity to Advance
Looking for a talented individual with some construction experience, an eye for detail, willingness to start at entry-level in a position and move upward, and who wants to learn new skills and willing to work hard with our award winning team. Training hourly plus benefits* and plenty of opportunity to earn more DOE. Medical/Dental/Vision/Life offered after 60 days.
Hourly plus benefits. Training wage $14-15 DOE. Work Monday – Friday, occasional weekend shifts. Commission potential after training period.
Work with a great team of people in a positive, encouraging, and family-oriented environment. Medical plan includes dental, vision, and life insurance. 2 Week’s Annual Vacation/Sick Leave that accrues daily after six weeks training, Six Paid Holidays, opportunity for Bonuses and more.
- Make sure you meet the requirements below.
- Include a note explaining why you would be a good candidate for this job.
- Enclose your job history and resume.
- Pass “fit for duty” physical exam, plus drug, marijuana, and criminal background check
- Strong basic math skills
- The character trait of honesty
- Good references
- An Excellent Driving Record
- Ability to see well and identify small flaws in material
- Ability to work with 25 lbs and occasionally lift 60-90 lbs
- Ability to hold 60 lbs outstretched for 15 seconds
- Ability to walk up and down steps repeatedly on some occasions
- Ability to kneel, bend and squat
- A good sense of balance
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently
- Strong public relations and team-work skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and learn quickly
- Reliable transportation
***Experience with chop saws, screw guns, and hand tools is not required, but is a plus.***
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual preference, disability, or any other protected class.